Páginas

terça-feira, 21 de agosto de 2012

...Sunday morning go for a ride...



You already had asked me about it, and at that time I probably didn't have a good answer, or had some that was immature for the question I received.

You asked me, in one of those sun days of the many I spent with you," WHY I LIKE YOU?"..I still don't know why I smile brightly everytime I see you, and why I laugh everytime you make some joke.. Or even why I feel so good only by to be in your side..


I hope I can make you feel like this; I hope that I'm doing good for you.. And I want to tell you that I am here, and I will be here.. And I want you be here too..

So, why I like you? Probably we will never know.. But I'll try to explain, when I'm with you I feel how my doubts are gone, those ones I used to have about everything.. I don't have much sure but I don't have any doubt neither, I feel myself safe.. And when you get out I feel like I had forgot to say anything even if you have spent all day with me!

So, I believe I'm already able to say, never with sure, but with all the truth I bear now, YES to all the song's questions, only if you feel confortable to ask them, of course.. ;)

5 comentários:

  1. Tão bom te ver assim feliz!!!
    Que o amor de vocês dure o tempo que permanecer essa felicidade!!
    Amo você, sua linda.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Então... Eu queria poder responder antes de Clarissa, ou continuarei copiando as respostas dela! HAHAHAHHAHA

    Vocês dois são os nerds mais bobões que eu conheço e como nada no mundo é por acaso, vocês se encontraram no meio de milhões de nerds! Não é lindo? *__*

    Deixando o sentimentalismo de lado, espero que vocês possam continuar fortalecendo a idiotice do outro e sendo feliz por MUITO, MUITO, muito tempo!

    Um beijo do gordo!

    ResponderExcluir
  3. It's great how it all began!!!! You're so cute together, this picture is just gorgeous!!!! I wish you guys the best.you're the funniest nerds I've ever know!!!! xoxo

    ResponderExcluir